Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wonderful websites


There's been a lot of snapping and clicking in the garden of late. Not surprising really considering the general beauty of the place and the extraordinary variety of spring flowers that are emerging, but I must say the taking of photographs seems to have had a greater sense of urgency than usual. I've tried posing a few times but it does not seem to be my pedigree features that are being sought after. On closer observation of the taller of my two human companions I have learnt that a new website is being created, one just intended for the garden. Click on the title of this blog and a link will appear, but for your records the address is:

http://www.jardinalpujarra.com

Check it out.

Today, after weeks of sun and barbeques, the rain has arrived and will most probably stay for a few days. Good thing too, the ground was starting to taken on a dry, almost burnt look, which is not becoming for the month of April. It's brought a halt to the good work that has been happening around the pond area of the garden, but more of that in my next blog.

Yours, in bloom,

Fergus

No comments:

Post a Comment