Friday, October 16, 2009

Ella blogging


hi. me here. fergus the grmup isnt looknig so its me, blogigng! hes going to be mad wehn he finds out. butt eye downt kayr look at me im swmiming, in a pool thas is about 2800 meters up in the ski. wow was it codl! next pikter is weyre we whent, a hil cawled el caballo. way abov lanjaron. 3006 meters in all. you can just mak out the peek, a bit left of senter

this won showz me and robot rasing up to teh top

and heyr is teh veyw form the top. wow!


this nekst won is the layke i swam in. coowl, eh?


and this is me, triying to lik the clowds. they kept movnig!


theze fings kept movign tow, but i neerly cuaght one

argh, fergus is coming, beter go. what is a blog anyway? what hapens if i pres this buton that sayz 'publish blog'

No comments:

Post a Comment