Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Small world


Working as I do in the hospitality industry I get to meet plenty of folk from all over the world. This week I very much enjoyed the company of Rosemary and Chris who visited us all the way from Ontario in Canada. Here is what they said about their stay:

May 25th to June 1st 2009

We loved everything about Cortijo Opazo. The location and scenery, the accommodation and the garden, Ella and Fergus, the walks and relaxing, and last but not least, Robert and William. Thank you for making our escape from a long Canada winter so memorable. We enjoyed many of the walks recommended by Robert and William - easy to follow but not always so easy to climb. The villages are so pretty with a profusion of flowers and we took many photographs while exploring the area. The Alhambra was awesome but one day enough among the crowds, it was great to be back to the tranquility of the Cortijo. So, thanks again, and your meals are delicious.


Rosemary and Chris, Ontario, Canada.

How kind, I hope they weren't arrested on their return to Canada for smuggling one of Ella's precious stones, particularly since they promised to send me some pictures to add to my album.

Now, a little note about the meals. It is true, they are delicious, I am lucky enough to live with two good cooks. I have to wonder, though, why it is that I am fed entirely on dog meat and biscuits. It is of no surprise that Ella and I take the ocassional skirmish to the barns below us in search of real food - ham bones!

Yours, incognito,

Fergus

No comments:

Post a Comment