Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Women in My Life





Well, a week has gone by and it seems to me that my alleged parentage of the pups next door has been premature and spurious. When visiting yesterday the brown puppies have grown into fat fluff
balls with increasingly light coloured coats and a splash of white under the chin that clearly marks them as tri-colour whilst I have only brown and black in my coat. I am outraged! I can only surmise that the parents were after some form of maintenance payment. They are certainly off my Christmas card list from now on.

But what of the other women in my life? There is, of course,
she who I live with, Ella. Always competing for attention and turning somersaults in order to appear cute. Look at the picture of her and ask yourself how can she compete, with all those wayward white whiskers appearing in her black coat. Then there is the shepherd's sandy coloured dog, Tula. Every morning as we accompany the tall ones on their morning circuit she comes bounding up, full of energy. Quite playful really, but absolutely no discipline or control. It is a daily task of mine to show decorum and discretion.



Watch this video and you will see what I mean, wayward women charging around and multi-tasking all over the place. You see what I have to live with?

Bye for now,

Long suffering Fergus

No comments:

Post a Comment